cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The walking Dead Season 7

Hello :).  We’ve just signed up to Now tv so we can watch season 7 and 8 of the Walking Dead.  Season 8 is there but not season 7 :(. We considered watching the season 7 wrap up and going straight to season 8 but quickly decided that was a bad idea 😂. Does anyone know if season 7 will be put back on? Thanks for any help (:

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Would be nice if the boxsets were back on in time for S8 coming off its midseason break next month (hint hint NOW TV) but last mention by the NOW TV Team there was no return date known. @Anonymous User is this still the case?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy

That would be nice wouldn't it...............

S1-7 + S8 E1-8 January 26th 🙂 

S8 is due to re-start in late February, date TBC. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oh you tease! You're like the forum's very own fairy godmother! 😉

image.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will season 7 and 8 go bck on again before season 9 starts?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

TWD season 1 to 8 is due back on nowtv boxsets on the 1st of October 2018, according to this thread linked below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Walking-Dead/m-p/475974#M8088

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can confirm the above, they'll return October 1st 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant! Counting the days 😜 Thank you both for your help :).
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you're still interested in watching The Walking Dead, S1-7 and the first half of S8 have been added tosay as boxsets, available to watch until 27th March. Enjoy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Woohoo! Thanks Andy.  I know what I’ll be doing tonight!! 👍🏻