cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emma2
Advocate

Re: The Walking Dead seasons 1 through 9 missing

Hi @Karl-F 

When watching the episodes it said seasons 1-9 available to stream until March 2020 meanwhile it said season 10 would only be available until the 25th of December. It still says this for season 10 but all other seasons have disappeared, despite it saying available until March 2020. This was the reason I subscribed as amazon does not have season 9 available with Prime but NowTv did.. I was able to watch a few episodes of season 9 on Sunday but yesterday they were all gone.

Emma

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Thom77 and @Emma2 ,

Thanks for letting me know. 

We're looking into this as we speak. 

I'll post an update to let you know how I get on. 

Thanks

Karl

mdeboh
Advocate

@Karl-F -

Back in November, I emailed in to complain that the programme had been cancelled, despite saying that it was supposedly available until the end of December. I was told then that it was going to come back as a boxed set in a few weeks, so it would be back on air soon, so not to worry. I waited and sure enough, it came back, but only a couple of weeks ago. It said it was available until March of next year. Yesterday, it stopped broadcasting - I'm so frustrated.

0 Thanks
Jules12
Advocate

I also saw The Walking Dead seasons 1-9 advertised as available until March 2020 after clicking a feature image at the top of NOW TV website's homepage on Saturday morning. Like @Emma2 it's the reason I renewed my Entertainment Pass and I was able to watch several episodes of season 9 on Saturday and Sunday before it disappeared. It's extremely disappointing if TWD appearing again was all just a mistake. 

I made a complaint and received this incoherent reply:

"Having checked the seasons you are referring on The Walking Dead as been removed due to Broadcasting rights and they have removed it.

We have no access to remove any content from our end and it was removed from Broadcasting team and please a eye on our website for more update on the website."

Absolutely no apology or remedy offered.

0 Thanks
Teejay1412
Advocate

Thanks Lindzi,

That looks useful. 

0 Thanks
Rebeccadug
Observer

Hi @Karl-F @is that any update as to when walking dead seasons 1 to 9 will be back on? Hopefully asap as my mother is doing nothing but asking me when it is hah

0 Thanks
SamanthaJH
Scholar

On the 29th November I wrote a list of everything I wanted to watch on NOW with the expiry dates - it said The Walking Dead season 1-9 until 7th March with season 10 expiring before Christmas.   So where are 1-9 ??