cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GhostMjr
Advocate

The Memorial Tournament 2023 Highlights

Not showing on now tv but able to find it on sky sports on demand. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @GhostMjr 

I don't own an Apple iOS device, but it should be there by clicking on "Sports" top line of NOW App (line where you see the gear wheel icon).

Then when the screen refreshes to the Sports section, scroll down right to the bottom of the screen where it should say channels, then move across until you see Sky Sports Golf channel and click on it, then the folder in question should be a couple of rows down.

I didn't check on my Android phone, but it's there on my Android tablet and Roku device.

If you do manage to find it, if you are a UK customer then it will not play outside the UK and will usually pop up with an error code or possibly need a TV Membership on screen message (which you can ignore because it won't play outside the UK).

If you are a NOW Republic of Ireland customer and in the EU the folder should play if you have watched something in the ROI on NOW in the last 30 days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @GhostMjr 

Go to the NOW Sports section, then navigate right to the bottom and under channels click on Sky Sports Golf channel, where there is the highlights for this Tournament.

I am assuming this is what you a looking for where the description says 2023 ?

Screenshot_2023-06-09-12-19-31.png

GhostMjr
Advocate

@schnapps tyank you for your reply. It’s not showing for me, I am abroad currently though. I am using the now tv iOS app. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @GhostMjr 

I don't own an Apple iOS device, but it should be there by clicking on "Sports" top line of NOW App (line where you see the gear wheel icon).

Then when the screen refreshes to the Sports section, scroll down right to the bottom of the screen where it should say channels, then move across until you see Sky Sports Golf channel and click on it, then the folder in question should be a couple of rows down.

I didn't check on my Android phone, but it's there on my Android tablet and Roku device.

If you do manage to find it, if you are a UK customer then it will not play outside the UK and will usually pop up with an error code or possibly need a TV Membership on screen message (which you can ignore because it won't play outside the UK).

If you are a NOW Republic of Ireland customer and in the EU the folder should play if you have watched something in the ROI on NOW in the last 30 days.