cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Guide

Hi, I have 3 now tv sticks at home all working fine, just brought my parents one but it doesnt come up with the tv guide only entertainment, movies, kids...just want the simple tv guide...Corrie, emmerdale etc!! Help!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only NowTV branded product that offers a Now & Next Freeview TV Guide is the discontinued NowTV Freeview Smart Box (Blue NowTV logo on the top of the box casing) where you need to plug a TV aerial into the back of the box.

The NowTV stick only offers under the TV Guide the Now & Next NowTV Pass live channels, such has entertainment, cinema, kids and sports and don't offer the Freeview live channels such has BBC, ITV etc.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

What @schnapps said.

When you get home, repeat the steps you take to get the Guide, on each TV with a Stick, and then pull the power lead off the Stick.

I think you will find that the Guide keeps going, because you are watching it in some way that doesn’t involve the Stick.

Then you can tell your parents how to get the Guide (probably the same way they did before you brought them the Stick).

Though that Guide, equally, won’t show them all the goodies they can get on the Stick Smiley LOL

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.