cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ridley
Advocate

Super rugby pacific sound issues

The sound on several super rugby pacific games on demand does not work. For example: Highlanders vs Blues Rd1. I’ve tried this on a fire stick and iPhone but both have the same issue. (Rugby Union)

44 REPLIES 44
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

Like others have reported there is static noise on The Hurricanes v The Waratahs Round 4 match.

Before uploading The Chiefs v The Rebles and The Blues v The Crusaders Round 4 games can somebody from NOW check for this constant static noise and speak to your Content Provider who sends you these download files to supply the games without static noise.

On previous games that had the static noise issue in Rounds 1, 2 & 3 the download files was eventually fixed with hours left to watch before leaving your service, somebody at the Technical Team (either at the Distribution end or NOW end) knows how to fix it.

So why can't we have trouble free on Demand Super Rugby from the onset when the files first gets added to the NOW on Demand service especially now we are 4 weeks into the tournament and still encountering static noise ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

Round 4 of The Chiefs v The Rebels has just got added to your on Demand service and there is no surprise that there is a static noise issue once again.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @Toto @Ridley @NagaJolokia @Dennis13 

sorry for this again, this is being investigated now

thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

Toto
Mentor

Can you also re-load the 6 day viewing schedule as last time you resolved it there was less than 24 hours left and I was unable to watch the game as it was removed. There are currently two games that have the hissing sound instead of the commentary.

Toto
Mentor

Hi @ContentTeam Can you also re-load the 6 day viewing schedule as last time you resolved it there was less than 24 hours left and I was unable to watch the game as it was removed. There are currently two games that have the hissing sound instead of the commentary.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @Toto @Ridley @Dennis13 @NagaJolokia @RoyB 

Hurricanes vs Waratahs is fixed now, Chiefs vs Rebels will hopefully be fixed soon

Thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

NagaJolokia
Scholar

Cheers for the heads up

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

Thanks for the update.

Have NOW got procedures in place that this doesn't happen again for the next round 5 games and the rest of the tournament? 

Dennis13
Scholar

Thanks watching the Hurricanes match now will attempt the chiefs and rebels game when this finishes my gratitude to you all

Toto
Mentor

Dear @ContentTeam 

i have just logged in to watch round five and once again you have managed to upload both the highlanders and the hurricane’s games with no sound and hiss. I cannot believe after all this you have still not resolved this and once again I will have to wait.  I have submitted a complaint and will contact your complaints team again. You are happy to take my money but not provide the service you have contracted to provide.