cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MicksAutoElec
Occasional Poster

Re: Sound cutting out on The Wire episodes

Looking at the other posts about sound issues from 2015,  I don`t think it will ever be fixed 😞

The Wire is a great series, just a shame about the sound issuess 😞

Think i may go try Amazon prime instead

Steve_M1
Contributor 2

It's happening on a lot of shows. Tried contacting customer service but just got in a loop of clicking "more" and getting back to the start. They clearly couldn't give a ****

Dannybish
First Poster

I had same problem since the wire came back on demand, thought it was my broadband speed but it's def not.

Please sort it out sky it's impossible to watch some episodes, completely unacceptable! 

89Lucymmm
Occasional Poster

Exactly the same on mine 😭
0 Thanks
Ttthew
Contributor 1

This is rediculous! The Wire sound problem hasn't been fixed in close to a month. Bought an episode on Amazon but so many of them on NowTV aren't working that it's not worth it to continue. When are you going to fix this NowTV??? Very shortly it's going to be time to end my subscription and throw my NowTV box with its rubbish remote in the bin! 

0 Thanks
Muirchez
Occasional Poster

OK. Thought I was going mad.... This isn't good enough. I'm on a mission now. This will be fixed.... 

0 Thanks
winterloner
Contributor 1

still not fixed, now tv should take the wire off the boxset list as its unwatchable and theyve known about this problem for weeks

0 Thanks
ReggieBoy1967
Contributor 1

Does anyone think Now TV even look at these forums? I don't. I contacted customer services, get the usual 'we'll look into it' then nothing changes. I really don't think Now TV give a stuff. Terrible service, time to cancel. i'm not paying for this rubbish anymore

0 Thanks
andyb3
Occasional Poster

I think I agree -  Sky are promoting the wire as a top rated boxet - which it deserves - but it is really pointless if the sound issues make it unwatchable. 

I do think it is pretty ironic that a series where the major premise is centred around capturing voice transmissions is ruined because Sky techical staff can't syncronise an audio file with the pictures

0 Thanks
Highlighted
soundsystem83
Occasional Poster

Started on episode 9 again and all good so far (midway through episode 10 now). Looks like they might have fixed it. 

Great job communicating with your customers though Now TV.

0 Thanks