cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MI2024
Advocate

Sky Sports Arena

Hi,

I have a a NOW Sports Mobile Membership and wanted to watch sky sports arena last night for the darts (I watched week 1 fine on there), but for some reason it was saying I don't have that membership and wouldn't let me watch it.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

From this screenshot below it can be seen that for some unknown reason NOW have decided to replace Sky Sports Arena with Sky Sports Mix has one of the five entitled sports channels with a NOW Mobile Sports Membership.

Screenshot_2024-02-09-08-22-24-129_com.android.chrome.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MI2024 

From yesterday the 8th of February, NOW have decided to permanently change Sky Sports Arena with Sky Sports Mix with a Mobile Sports Membership.

No idea the reason for NOW decision with regards to the channel change.

The same question was asked on this similar thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/Blocked-from-Watching-Sky-Sports-Arena/td-p/618779 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

From this screenshot below it can be seen that for some unknown reason NOW have decided to replace Sky Sports Arena with Sky Sports Mix has one of the five entitled sports channels with a NOW Mobile Sports Membership.

Screenshot_2024-02-09-08-22-24-129_com.android.chrome.jpg

MI2024
Advocate

Thank you for the reply mate. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MI2024 

A few people over on NOW Twitter have voiced their dissatisfaction about the change of replacing Sky Sports Arena with Sky Sports Mix with a NOW Mobile Sports Membership.