cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rugby Championship 2022 missing games for 22 Aug

Hello,

Can anyone advise where I can find the matches for The Championship played on 22 August?

Thanks in anticipation,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the date was a typo in your post and you mean the games from today (Round 3) the 27th of August then they are usually added to NOW on Demand Sports within a period of 12 to 24 hours.

There is a repeat broadcast on Sky Sports Arena today for Round 3 where Australia v South Africa is on at 3pm and New Zealand v Argentina is on at 5.10pm.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of my post on this linked thread below.

The Rugby Championship games are only available for 7 days on the NOW on Demand Sports service.

Where the last round 2 was played on Saturday the 13th of August, there was no games last Saturday.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/The-Rugby-Championship-2022-catch-up/m-p/587018#M19973 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for the swift reply.

I’m presuming that the matches that took place earlier today, 27th August, haven’t been released for On Demand viewing yet and will hopefully appear later on.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the date was a typo in your post and you mean the games from today (Round 3) the 27th of August then they are usually added to NOW on Demand Sports within a period of 12 to 24 hours.

There is a repeat broadcast on Sky Sports Arena today for Round 3 where Australia v South Africa is on at 3pm and New Zealand v Argentina is on at 5.10pm.