cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies showing, however are "not available" to watch

I took out a NOW TV pass to watch the Straight Outta Compton movie, however whenever I search for it I am getting no results. Has it been removed from the service? It was definately on there when I took the pass out.

Also when i search for "Get Rich or Die Trying" it returns a result, however does not let me watch the movie, instead just says "this title is not currently available". Is this a temporary error, will it be available again soon?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortnately Straight Outta Compton has expired from the platfrom but the issue preventing Get Rich or Die Tryin' has been resolved and it is now available to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response!

Interesting to hear you say that Straight outta Compton has "expired" i wasnt aware that movies were time limited.

Is each move available for a certain time period then before expirirng? Or is it randomly decided as and when certain films expire?

Thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for the response!

Interesting to hear you say that Straight outta Compton has "expired" i wasnt aware that movies were time limited.

Is each move available for a certain time period then before expirirng? Or is it randomly decided as and when certain films expire?

Thanks 🙂

As with any other provider or platform it all comes down to the rights held with the differing movie studios. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but it's usually cinema release, then dvd/bluray, streaming ppv (a la Sky Store), subscription channels (in our case Sky Cinema), then on to the free market (BBC etc).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Think it’s a temporary error with some devices how I’ve done a search on App for iOS and film is there.