cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family

I am doing my 2nd day of the free tiral and started to watch Modern family yesterday. Today I wanted to continue but it apperas only from season 5. Is this due to me being on free tiral or is this a normal thing on now TV that series and episodes just disappear? If this is the case I might just stick to netflix. An answer would be appreciated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but unfortunately Season 1 to 6 of Modern Family left the NowTV service yesterday where this has got nothing to do with your free entertainment trial.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/152

I don't watch this particular TV show, but i believe it's been on the NowTV service for quite a while now and must have left due to the broadcasting licence with the Rights Holder expired.

All the NowTV devices that i use tend to show the leaving dates highlighted in orange text next to each Seasons & Episodes which gives you an indication when a TV series is leaving NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you