cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episodes of Elementary

Started watching Elementary Season 1 yesterday, went to watch the next episode tonight and season 1 has disappeared.  It's only showing season 2 and 2 episodes of season 3 (only showing episodes 3.4 and 3.11 as available). It stated the boxset would be available to 26th June so was surprised at the sudden disappearance - assuming this is a glitch but any chance they will be coming back??

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the same happened to me too, very odd. please bring the full series back!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Very, very annoying GET IT SORTED NOWTV. Just about ready to unsubscribe. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only subscribed to watch elementary. It stated that all 5 seasons would be available until near the end of June. That's why I signed up. I felt that that was looking enough for me to get through them. I have only been signed up for A day and it is problem after problem. I can't stream whilst connected via WiFi other than the one inn my home which is rediculous as I wanted to watch it during my commute on the train. And now I came back to finish off season 1 which I started yesterday, but didn't get as far through as I'd planned due to not being able to log in whilst on WiFi I can't even find it! This is just infuriating. You offer something I buy it. You take it away or put rediculous stipulations I it! You need to bring it back with added time (1 day for every day it takes for you to fix it) or give me my money back
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please fix. Been on the binge
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turned on this morning to find most of Elementary gone! I am part way through season five and was hoping to finish as season six is starting soon. Any answers appreciated @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Tony-D anyone..........

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is very poor service, I hope it is a glitch they can fix soon as it clearly stated on all the episodes it was available until 26 June.

someone please fix asap or give us money for us to buy as this is what you have promised we can watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Half way through season 5 having watched all before in last 2 months.  Thought I had until 26 June to view all.  Managed to get through all of Castle before this.  Today I find that only episode 3 (seen it) of series 5 is available.  Is this a 'glitch' or have I wasted 110 x 40 mins getting this far?  Please restore so I can finish.  (Does this happen with other sets?)

Now TV - any news? any response?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same here too. Very annoyed and hoping it is only a glitch in the system???!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here too please reinstate the series as promised to watch until
June