cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Missing Episodes Season 9 NCIS Los Angeles

I am trying to work out if now tv is worth it.

watched 2 episodes of ncis la s9 , and episode 3 just says “error 21”

i gather, (after 15 wasted minutes  spent fiddling around) that that means an episode is (still) missing, so no change from this morning when reported.

does this happen often?

is the remedy usually some time in the future?

so far it is less than impressive

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi All,

The code 21 issue has been reported and we are still working on the issue only on Apple iOS related device, meanwhile this S9 can be viewed on PC/Laptop, NOW TV Box/Stick, consoles. 

However, may I please ask you to ensure basic troubleshooting is done-(for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. ) if you cannot see any of the S9 eps between 1 to 24. 

Thank you for your messaing.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

0 Thanks
Scholar

The problem of missing episodes of NCIS Los Angeles season 9 has not been solved. 

The replies show that several people have the same problem.

I also reported the problem to the NOW TV Help Team who have said they have "escalated the case to the technical team to investigate further".

I await further news.
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @KayJ 

As my previous message, our tech team is still working on this code 21 issue.

And the issue happens to mainly Apple iOS Devices, this content can be viewed in other device types at present.

However if you are not using any Apple iOS Devices and having issue, please can you process the basic troubleshooting is done-(for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. ) if you cannot see any of the S9 eps between 1 to 24. 

if it still happens, please let us know.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

0 Thanks
Advocate

I have reset the NOW TV stick and the problem persists

0 Thanks
Scholar

Hello

Repeating what I have said before

I am NOT using an Apple device.

I am using a NOW TV stick and a Samsung tablet.

I have done ALL the troubleshooting for both devices.

I still CANNOT view ALL the episodes of Season 9 on the TV.

I still CANNOT view ALL the episodes of Season 9 on the tablet.

I hope this helps.

Thanks 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi All,

We are still working on these Code 21 issue with the S9 and S10 of NCIS: Los Angeles. 

We understand there is random devices and random eps were affected. 

Thank you for your message and I will update you if I have more news about this fix.

NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi All,

The team has confirmed this content has been fixed during the weekend. 

Thank you for your message and patience with us.

0 Thanks