cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Episodes from season 13 are most likely to re-appear on or before the next new season begins. Which is around September time Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've read lots of posts from months ago about when Grey's Anatomy season 13 will be on now tv- it's now July, Its been aired in America. Should I be expecting it on Nowtv soon? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forget that, I've just seen that it's September
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Does anyone know how long after a series has aired it usually becomes available as a box set? I know Grey's Anatomy Season 13 was originally uploaded as it was being aired on TV, but now it's not available, and I was wondering if it was going to be uploaded before season 14 starts?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally we would get the previous season on boxsets before the next season comes out. Currently season 14 is due out in November the 8th. Season 13 will be on Boxsets on the 2nd of October.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Eddie

That's brilliant, thank you!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi team

it's the 29 October and I can't see series 13 on box set. Has it been uploaded?

thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Season 13 is available on the Sky Living channel Smiley Happy

Screenshot (51).png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The above screen shot shows that Greys Anatomy Season 13 Episodes 1 to 24 is only showing 9 days left on the Sky Living channel.

If you read the recent post on this thread by @Anonymous User from the NowTV Content Team, Season 13 of Greys Anatomy Boxset will be added to the ABC channel in November.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello please can anyone help- when is season 13 available? Dying to watch it
Please help