cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Grey’s Anatomy Season 16

I’ve just checked geek town and it’s now saying coming 2020! 

Highlighted

I spoke to some one on now TV help chat back in mid of October, as it usually airs a week behind the US, but it had been nearly a month.  They said that they were not renewing the licensing for Greys, so there is no air date what so ever.  No other Uk channels or subscribers have picked it up .... looks like it’s over for us in the UK 😩

Highlighted
Advocate

Well I'm highly disappointed with NOWTV, Greys Anatomy has a huge following in the UK, it's shame that they've decided to part ways. It's the only reason why I kept my NOW TV account open. Thankfully Amazon Prime has seasons 1-15 on demand, hopefully they'll have season 16 soon.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sammy19861 @EH2019 

This will be a decision by Sky and Now TV just have to follow suit. Now TV can only show what Sky has bought rights for. 

Looks like the rights weren't purchased for the usual week delay, but more likely some time in the new year.

According to Geektown website  https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/greys-anatomy/

UK TV Premiere Date
UK Channel: Sky Witness: 16
Latest/Next UK TV Air Date: No exact date/time - Unknown 2020 (TBC)

UK Channel: Sky Witness

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Cheers, let's hope so.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite

@Wálé @Laura1 @gavs82008 @EH2019 @Sammy19861 @Rocksrus @Lindzi @RoyB @MsAJP @jeaica @Penny888 

Well folks, if you're still looking forward to Grey's Anatomy season 16, looks like it will FINALLY arrive on Sky Witness from 1st April:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2020/03/18/greys-anatomy-station-19-finally-get-uk-premiere-dates-this-ap...

Highlighted
Elite

Yessss @Thom77   thank you!!!

Now with this, and the ER heads up, you are doing excellent work! 👍

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi 

So, you are a GA fan then????  Wasn't sure if you were on this Thread as a fan or a helpful non-fan.😁

I think I lost my way with GA years ago, I watched a few seasons when Channel 5 had it, then they stopped having it and then I gave up!!!

Highlighted
Elite

Never missed an episode @Thom77 

Early Greys was just amazing....lost its way after killing off McDreamy, but I am loyal so will continue to watch until the bitter end 😊