cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

Gold picture breaking up again. Now TV this really sucks now. You're obviously not doing anything about it. Just take our money, and not give a dam about the service. 

Highlighted
Scholar

Same problems still persisting.......promises promises but still no solution

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Yep, the problem is back, totally unwatchable again. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Gold is unwatchable again. The original problem is back - picture distortion and screeching noise.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

darn i thought it had been fixed had a few good days without any problems then today its unwatchable again 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Is anyone sorting this out ffs

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 3

Well i've almost had enough of the constant buzzing, screeching, distorted sound and flickering picture and tonight's  been the worst so far with over an hour of it so far.  Unless this gets fixed, i will not be renewing. 

Can a mod/member of NOW TV staff give an update as it has got worse - i prefered the occsional screech to this and live chat are useless and only now finally acknowledge there is a problem.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Just tried talking to chat about it took him 5 mins to answer when i ask if anyone was fixing it he said after 5 mins what device you having trouble with, i was just replying all of them and he timed me out....i'm gonna get a video later and put it up everywhere if they dont fix it

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 3

i was told a couple of days ago that they are aware of this issue with GOLD, but only got asked for my e-mail address so i can be notified when it is fixed.  This affects all devices including all the NOW TV boxes, stick and watching on the iPhone app.  

Highlighted
Scholar 3

I recommend that as many people report this issue on Live Chat, as they will log  and forward it onto the technical team. 

0 Thanks