cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones season 7

Can anyone tell me why I can't watch game of thrones season 7 through my nowtv account on my laptop? It is saying it's unavailable, yet part of my nowtv entertainment package is for sky Atlantic which shows game of thrones!

Any answers would be gratefully received. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much guys for all your very helpful answers! That has given me a very clear picture of what's going on, and what to look out for. Very much appreciated. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye on Sky Atlantic listings. They're currently repeating GoT Friday nights, but they're only one season 1 at the moment, so if they do show S7 it's a few weeks away yet.

Or sign up for Sky Never Miss, add S7 to it and it should notify you when it's next shown.

http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot - added a never miss on it - hopefully they do it soon 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much guys for all your very helpful answers! That has given me a very clear picture of what's going on, and what to look out for. Very much appreciated. Thanks again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant! Thanx so much for this info, i was checking too!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Is there any update on Season 7 of Game of Thrones on NowTV please?

thanks all. Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, Season 7 will be returning in the future, we just don't have a date. But we will be posting in this thread when the date has been confirmed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi season 7’s subtitles seem to be out of sync ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have raised this 9 times to online chat and via email for almost 2 weeks! They keep telling lies by saying it’s been escalated to the ‘highest’ team! Bunch of absolute lies!!!