cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Emilia Roma Italian F1 Sprint Race (highlights)

Waiting for this to be on demand, when does this Sprint race become available? The actual F1 race starts at 14:00 today and at 8:30am today the sprint race is still not available…. We need time to watch the sprint race before the F1 race or it is pointless. Please upload it asap 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 for this.
I just signed up for NowTV as I wanted to be able to watch the sprint race separately from the main race (Channel 4 are rolling them into a single programme), and thought I’d be able to pick these up on demand with NowTV. 
Coverage of the sprint race was on “live” over 12 hours ago. When will we be able to view this on demand? As per the previous post, this needs to be well ahead of today’s race. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Channel 4 have the exclusive rights to show race replays or highlights for 24 hours as per the agreement signed with Sky and Liberty Media.

I wouldn't expect the sprint race to be on Now until it has been shown on Channel 4 or All4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

They are showing the replay at moment on Sky Sports F1

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User ???

IMG_5D97C75F14C6-1.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 

Sorry it was meant be it was defo on last night though at 8:15 and was on again at 6AM today there was defo chance to catch it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still hasn't been posted but the F2 and F3 have does anyone have any idea when it will be ??? As the GP has started I really think it should of been added by now this really is disappointing as this isn't the first time it has taken a very long time for part of the F1 weekend to be uploaded.