cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scotty113
Contributor 1

Deep state

Why is episode 6 not available on catch up?

20 Replies
NOW TV Team Ian-H
NOW TV Team

Re: Deep state

@scotty113

Hi, 

we're aware of this and working on it as we speak. 

0 Thanks
QuoVadis
First Poster

Well, that response was at about 5 am today. It is now 9.33 pm and it is still not available. What are you people doing?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
scotty113
Contributor 1

1.45pm next day still not sorted. 

0 Thanks
Alandg
Occasional Poster

Fed up waiting so going to have to watch it live tonight at 9pm on Fox complete with 20 minutes of adverts! Not good enough Now TV!!! 

0 Thanks
Peter19
Contributor 2

Hi Alandg 

i have been looking to watch episode 6 since it aired live last Thursday thought it was me doing something wrong or missing something 

i will be joining you and I suspect many others, watching tonight with all the annoying adverts 

really annoying 

Alandg
Occasional Poster

Episode 6 now available 👍🏻

patsywhite
Occasional Poster

All of the episodes of Deep State have gone apart from Episode 7 - I would like to watch episode 6 - can you please put the whole season to date back on now.tv? What has it disappeared?

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @patsywhite

Season 1 episodes 1 to 7 are showing on both my Roku Stick Plus and dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store, where like you only episode 7 is showing on my Android phone NowTV App.

What devices are you using when checking this TV show ?

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @patsywhite

I have also just checked my nowtv smart box and the nowtv website with my internet browser and episode 1 to 6 is missing and only episode 7 is showing available to watch.

Will tag @Ian-H and @Mary-E of the NowTV Content Team to look into this and more importantly add the missing episodes back on their service with regards to the playback devices that are effected.