cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crisis on Infinite Earths air date

Does anyone know when Crisis on Infinite Earths with be airing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately this does seem like one of those mysteries that all fans would like to see answered, but no one knows the answer....... I wonder if Sky even know at this time when they are going to air it????

When our Arrowverse shows return, it should all be kicking off with those Crisis Crossover episodes on Sky One (the ones they have)....... and maybe, in some way, Sky One were waiting to see where Batwoman was going to end up in the UK and could they then return their shows at a similar time to make this Crisis Crossover more synced...... who knows??  In the US after they come back after Christmas, those Arrowverse shows always tend to have broadcast breaks and multiple weeks where they might not show an episode, so like they've done before, Sky might hold back a while to negate these breaks and when they do start up again they can run on a weekly basis (without any breaks)??

It's still all a bit of an unknown, but maybe a guess would be a return at some point in February or maybe even March?????

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was announced on entertainment websites that E4 have picked up the rights to Batwoman. 

However no date as to when it is starting yet

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Mrtom1510  @Anonymous User 

Well Allan (and the gang)

This is one of the reasons I have never been able to make E4 part of my regular viewing, it is too unpredictable for me to rely on.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv will have a problem trying to show crisis as e4 have the rights to batwoman so doubt it will happen anytime soon

ukbobboy
Legend
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This hasn't been solved? As it's past the date and we are now in March. I saw on Twitter NowTV said February 24th? What happened? I know lots of fans are wondering this! Please help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to my NOWTV they are dropping LOT season 4 on friday which I assuming is for people to catch up on. So it must soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems like it will be shown from 30th March onwards. Don't know why Sky/Now TV couldn't just say that months ago. Another reason why it's such an inferior service to any of the others.

mandydodge
Advocate

I've just looked at all the episodes in my watch list the watch till dates are all June except arrow it's may 15. Channel E4 on uk tv as just started showing batwoman season 1 episode 9 is part 2 of crisis which will be aired on the 24th of may so if now tv change the date on arrow to June we will be able to watch all episodes in order 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been waiting patiently to see this story evolve over five different DC shows. Was so pleased when Batwoman was started. In a few weeks they will show the 2nd episode of this story arc. Just checked on Now TV to make sure nothing would expire soon. Only to discover that the 4th episode in Arrow is expiring in 6 days. How can this be surely not. Hope it’s a mistake. With no way of finding out may have to watch out of order which is what I was trying to avoid.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Why

The only way you're gonna see Crisis... as five consecutive episodes in the UK is to order the bluray or DVD, which is due out on 26th May.

UK Bob

PS.  Yes, I've ordered the DVD and I'm eagerly awaiting it's delivery.