cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths air date

This should be marked as the solution. It's actually a date not just "don't know"

0 Thanks
Highlighted

How is this a solution? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Nowtv will have a problem trying to show crisis as e4 have the rights to batwoman so doubt it will happen anytime soon

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

0 Thanks
Highlighted

This hasn't been solved? As it's past the date and we are now in March. I saw on Twitter NowTV said February 24th? What happened? I know lots of fans are wondering this! Please help!

Highlighted
Mentor

According to my NOWTV they are dropping LOT season 4 on friday which I assuming is for people to catch up on. So it must soon

Highlighted
Scholar

Seems like it will be shown from 30th March onwards. Don't know why Sky/Now TV couldn't just say that months ago. Another reason why it's such an inferior service to any of the others.

Highlighted
Advocate

I've just looked at all the episodes in my watch list the watch till dates are all June except arrow it's may 15. Channel E4 on uk tv as just started showing batwoman season 1 episode 9 is part 2 of crisis which will be aired on the 24th of may so if now tv change the date on arrow to June we will be able to watch all episodes in order 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I have been waiting patiently to see this story evolve over five different DC shows. Was so pleased when Batwoman was started. In a few weeks they will show the 2nd episode of this story arc. Just checked on Now TV to make sure nothing would expire soon. Only to discover that the 4th episode in Arrow is expiring in 6 days. How can this be surely not. Hope it’s a mistake. With no way of finding out may have to watch out of order which is what I was trying to avoid.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

@Whydotheydothis 

Hey Why

The only way you're gonna see Crisis... as five consecutive episodes in the UK is to order the bluray or DVD, which is due out on 26th May.

UK Bob

PS.  Yes, I've ordered the DVD and I'm eagerly awaiting it's delivery. 

0 Thanks