cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Availability time of episode so low?

I signed up to now TV thinking I could binge watch all the good shows like modern family, the flash, dcs legends, supergirl and all the rest of them and most of the episodes of the new seasons are GONE 😞 so only two shows I have found have X amount of days and still have all the episodes, so now I am forced into watching them as quickly as possible so I dont miss them.

I watch episodes non stop, but I want to watch them in the order I want to and when I want to. Why do Now TV have such a small time limit on the episodes? Why cant it be on there forever?

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless otherwise stated, the catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4 and Demand 5).

Episodes from the newest season could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the content copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my daughter is a Modern Family addict and co tinually watches all the seasons... unfortunately the old seasons seem to be disappearing... I only really subscribe for the box set feature and now I’m really disapointed that it appears this is not a true reflection of the service 😞 I shall be buying the sets from amazon and then discontinuing my now tv.