cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A Friend of the Family episode 9

Episode 9 of this show has screened and gone live on television, but hasn't yet here? Any reason why it's missing and any news on when it's coming?

9 REPLIES 9
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The Now site shows it as Available Tomorrow.

While waiting, you might want to watch the Netflix documentary Abducted In Plain Sight, which covers the same events.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB Amazing! Thank you 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @RoyB 

The same question was asked on Twitter and NOW Help tweeted back this Friday, which is backed up on the NOW App on my Android Tablet (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2022-11-16-21-56-29.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @RoyB 

There seems to be some contradictory information about episode 9 release date.

My Android tablet NOW App says this Friday plus this screenshot tweet from NOW Help Twitter, where the NOW App on my Amazon Fire Stick says tomorrow.

youdoodle-2022-11-16T22-16-31Z.jpg

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

And the Now app on my iPad has no indication that there even is an Episode 9 😢

Has this been airing week by week? We have watched episodes 1 to 8 under the impression that the whole Season had dropped at once…

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

If am right in thinking I was under the imrpession that the Peacock shows were added weekly on Fridays. 

On my iPhone app it indicates the next episode (9) is avalible tomorrow. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

Never watched this TV show myself, but Friday also rings a bell about when weekly episodes drop on NOW Peacock (might be wrong where so far I haven't watched anything on NOW Peacock with my NOW Entertainment Membership).

Also like gavs my Android tablet NOW App is still saying episode 9 is scheduled for tomorrow.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps ( @RoyB )

You’re right. We watched Bel-Air and that was released on Fridays. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

The whole sorry saga. Not of this show per se, which is very good, but of how it has been delivered to us:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Friend-of-the-Family/m-p/592241