cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

something's not right

My now tv account won't sign in, I used the application last night 21st April, the application worked fine. Today I opened the app and it goes to a sign in or browse screen, I choose to sign in and enter my details and it then goes to the loading screen and eventually brings up the message "something's not right, please give it a moment or go to nowtv.com/status for updates" I have tried this several times but with no success. As previously stated the app was working fine last night and I have not had any other problems until now.

Thank you in advance.
24 REPLIES 24
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

I'll send you an email shortly with some more in depth troubleshooting.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have this problem (PS3 app) but my log in details are rejected, though it works on the website. Please sort this now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj,

I have deleted the app and reinstalled but to no avail. I can also sign in and use on other devices without a problem.

When I used to start the application it used to automatically sign in, I have checked and updated my sign in details on another device, but still it does not work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Have you tried rebooting your router or clearing the history from your device? If not please try this and let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That does sound very weird, lets get you back watching NOW TV again. Have you tried on other devices? Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing please.

If that fails can you try rebooting your console and try signing in again. Did you normally used to sign in automatically?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team