cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stacey1987
Advocate

Re: Xbox 360 app missing

Although I just deleted it to reinstall, went into Xbox settings, download history and down to the now tv and downloading again, throwing both account errors again. 

KJ1911
Occasional Poster

That's bloody good thinking. Good call. Shame it's still the same login problelm. 

0 Thanks
Me1310
Advocate

I agree! I went on tech support as NOW TV app on our Xbox 360 wouldn't let me sign in. I was then advised to delete the app an download again. Of course I then couldn't download the app again as it's not supported any more to which tech support told me to buy a stick. The timing is too perfect they know we will do anything for episode 3!

0 Thanks
Me1310
Advocate

Happened to me tonight too! They refused to send me a device but did offer 3 months free. So annoyed there was no notice of it, worked last night but not tonight!

0 Thanks
Me1310
Advocate

Yep basically u have to go buy a new device. As of today Now tv is not supported on xbox360 nice of them to tell us!! So annoyed

0 Thanks
NOS911
Observer

Well it's great that the xbox360 app no longer works, the day after I bought a 3 month entertainment pass and a month of movies.... 

0 Thanks
NOS911
Observer

So I've just got back into my xbox360 account(currently watching the taking of Pelham 123)by clearing the system cache on the 360's hard drive.

Chloefb

Exact same thing has happend to me today, because we deleted it it’s now gone and we’re unable to have it on Xbox 360! Not happy to be paying for this service especially when I was never notified of this happening! 

NOS911
Observer

@Chloefb You should be able to redownload it by going into your 360's download history, that's how I managed to reinstall it. 

HelgaTheGreat
Advocate

Thought I'd done the right thing by deleting app to reinstall only to find it missing, but thanks to advice here it's been downloaded again from download history and I'd now up and running again!! Hope everyone else managed to get back online.

0 Thanks