cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Watchlist not loading PS4

I have the latest app version 2.04 on PS4.

My issue:

I click on watchlist and any TV show I click on to load up the episodes to watch, it just spins the loading screen and I have to then restart the Now TV app - same thing happens.  The only way I can load up the episodes screen is by searching the show manually and it works that way.  However this this is time wasting.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
18 Replies
Scholar

Re: Watchlist not loading PS4

I have the same problem that's been ongoing for a few months. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Consoles/Infinite-loading-from-watch-list/m-p/514326#M5604

It's the view all section of the watch list that's not loading but the short version of the watch list just below continue watching is fine. 

Highlighted

I just posted the same thing! So annoying 

Highlighted
Scholar

Any update on this? 😠 Still happening!

Highlighted
Scholar

The app had an update on the PS4 in the past couple of days and it's still broken. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Anyway to contact Now TV by email about this? I can only see live chat as an option. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I will jump on live chat myself this afternoon when I have finished work I will mention these topics on these forums.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Regaring this, I have had enough, so put in a complaint, keep you updated once I have a reply.

Highlighted

Just checked this morning, still the same 😡

Highlighted

Same thing has been happening to me for a while. I reinstalled the app but still happens. I hope they fix it, it actually puts me off using the app and having a subscription.