cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please FIX the PS4 NowTV app!

This really is an utter pain and will stop me renewing my contract if not rectified!

Symptom #1

Play a boxset episode and when finished when the 'Watch Now' button appears and I click it the screen goes black with an message saying something went wrong.  The only way to get to view ANY other Now TV content is to reboot the PS4!

Sympton #2

Play a movie and then return to menu, ALL thumbnails are blank and although I can navigate through all the options in each section / menu category I cannot select ANYTHING.

Therefore EVERY time I use the NowTV PS4 app to watch something if I want to watch another programme I have to reboot the PS4!!!!!!

I have ensure the PS4 system software is up to date, that NowTV app is up to date and have rebooted my router which has no problems with any other network service I use and is 100mb service.

Please NowTV......FIX THIS!

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

This really is an utter pain and will stop me renewing my contract if not rectified!

Symptom #1

Play a boxset episode and when finished when the 'Watch Now' button appears and I click it the screen goes black with an message saying something went wrong.  The only way to get to view ANY other Now TV content is to reboot the PS4!

Sympton #2

Play a movie and then return to menu, ALL thumbnails are blank and although I can navigate through all the options in each section / menu category I cannot select ANYTHING.

Therefore EVERY time I use the NowTV PS4 app to watch something if I want to watch another programme I have to reboot the PS4!!!!!!

I have ensure the PS4 system software is up to date, that NowTV app is up to date and have rebooted my router which has no problems with any other network service I use and is 100mb service.

Please NowTV......FIX THIS!

Hi @Anonymous User We have taken all feedback onboard and our communicating with the Dev team to get the PS4 App up to working standard. Thanks for taking the time to post here 🙂