cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS4 unknown page error

I'm getting the message unknown page error everyone I try connecting to the now TV app on my PS4. My system has the latest updates and all my other apps are working so I know it's not my internet connection. Anybody know how to fix this. ( Already refreshed my licenses too)

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem, how do I contact customer services directly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i fix unknown page error on my ps4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am getting error on my page with my ps4 are now tv aware of issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ow do u contact customer services to make them aware of the issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They were at time I posted. Mine is working fine today. Maybe have a chat with them online and see if they can help in case it's a local issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

quick work by the team, my console now tv app is working again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue with my xbox one.   The now tv app works on my phone and my internet is running perfectly.    I have 2 children who have been without internet for 2 weeks due to moving home and waiting for line to be set up and have patiently been waiting for internet which we got  yesterday and i was watching now tv last night with no issues.  Children have woke up sk excited to finally be able to watch there fav programs after 2 weeks (one child is autistic and its been so hard for him to understand why it wont work)   and boom its not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just spent ages talking to customer services. It is a console only issue and they have escalated the issue to higher team to have a solution as soon as possible. If you have a pc/ laptop it still works on there