cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

how can i check if pass is valid without activating it?

Is there a way to check if a pass is valid (i.e. yet to be activated) without having to activate it (i.e. use it)?

thanks

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: how can i check if pass is valid without activating it?

@DaCozmo when you enter a voucher code you are presented with its details and then asked to confirm if you want to use it. If you back out here you can come back in the future with that code. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: how can i check if pass is valid without activating it?

@DaCozmo when you enter a voucher code you are presented with its details and then asked to confirm if you want to use it. If you back out here you can come back in the future with that code. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post