cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extremely poor picture quality

Can anyone tell me why the picture quality is so awful.  It is like streaming at less than 480p its completely rubbish.  £9.99 a month more than Netflix and Prime and the quality is just bad.  I'm streaming using my PC to my TV.  Before you go saying its your PC or TV, one its a high end gaming PC and TV, two I watch Netflix in HD and Prime in HD no problem never even a drop in quality.  My connection isn't bad either on 100Mb with Virgin Media.  I cannot use Google Chrome as a Browser as NowTV does not support it so I use Internet Explorer.  I tried to watch a film for 10 minutes no change just a blurry mess.  Does anyone have a solution otherwise I'm getting a refund.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV only support SD via a browser, if you want higher quality use pretty much any other compatible devices

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

hI @Anonymous User

Adding to what @Anonymous User has said if your PC has Windows 8.1 or above, then you should be using the now TV Windows app. Browser-based video playback via Silverlight is for devices which are still running Windows Vista or Windows 7. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with quality on your browser.

As suggested by @commanda6 Is your set-up compatible with the app? You can find a link to this here.

Please let us know if this is an option and if so; how you get on.

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team