cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps@ I'm hoping to watch Baby Driver tomorrow. 🙂

I recommend you watch Hot Fuzz if you havent. Great movie by Edgar! 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

I have seen Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead and Worlds End already and because i am not a fan of Simon Pegg (don't mind Nick Frost) i thought the films where so so Smiley Sad

Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @schnapps have you seen Paul?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to aMDb (Andy's Movie Database - get the best movie reviews direct to your inbox for a one-off exorbitant fee) Hot Fuzz = great, Shaun = good, Paul = average, World = rubbish

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 I have. First bluray i bought. 🙂

"Are you going to probe us?"

" NO! Why does everyone think that?? " 😂😂

@Andy Just "average"? 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I'd rather watch Mars Attacks! Ack-Ack-Ack!

image.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @4268

Yeah, i have seen "Paul" which i did enjoy and thought that Seth Rogen voice over was funny Smiley Very Happy

Still think Simon Pegg is a more talented writer than actor in front of the camera.

There is another talented writer and voice over person that i am a big fan of, that IMO i think he /she should steer clear of comedy acting (no charisma or presence in front of the camera), but not going to mention their name on here or getting involved in a debate Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Gave Baby Driver a go, it had its moments. Unfortunately the soundtrack didn't hit it too much for me, but that's my taste in music,  thought there were some good set pieces tho and a few humorous moments. 

It's supposed to be the Halloween mask...

Overall quite enjoyed it. The lead reminded me too much of Eggsy from Secret Service tho which was a bit distracting! 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy

Yeah the mike myers scene was funny Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
mike-myers_-_h_2017.jpg
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @schnapps

I am watching Baby Driver right now and am really enjoying it! Got about 45 minutes left of it and love how certain scenes are in sync to the music. Genius!