cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Returning NOW Broadband Customer - Old Broadband Plan Still Showing in 'Bills & Payments'

We just re-joined NOW Broadband after a couple of years away and the set up switching from our previous supplier went smoothly which was great, but for some reason the 'Bills & Payments' section of our account on the NOW website isn't showing our new broadband plan. It still shows the plan we cancelled 2 years ago as being cancelled.

Has anybody had this issue before and if so how can I get it fixed so our online account shows the correct information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps try a different browser and maybe clear your cookies or try another internet browser device such has your smartphone, though i doubt this will make any difference.

If my memory serves me right when my Sister joined NOW Broadband they didn't take the first month payment when she switched for some unknown reason and carried the first payment over with her second monthly payment, where she obviously paid double.

This doesn't seem to be your case if the first payment is showing taken from your bank statement.

Maybe call the NOW Broadband Team or drop them a message using the get in touch methods from this link page below or maybe wait until next month due payment and see if your Bills and Payments section on your online account has then been updated.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Yes 

and with no content in the posting 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.