cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Open Reach Address problem.

I've noticed that my address is not on the openreach system. I contacted the bt wholesale team and they said

"If your address is not correct, this would be an Openreach issue as they run the network, your ISP should have a process to get to get this resolved with them"

For instance if I go to https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

My address is not on the system I have to go another way to get a UPRN.

So what to do

Thanks

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I go in to my now account. The address is wrong. It was correct untill the Boardband went live, them there system has changed it to what openreach have. And I can get it sorted by sky I belive who host the boatdband for now. As my isp are the ones who can talk to openreach. As a consumer we can not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From what I've been told is to contact Now broadband and ask them to complete and ORDI (OpenReach Database Integrity) robot to update you address to the correct one. Haven't call back as notice a error with royal mail. So will do so once that's sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a update to this. I contacted Now, and they have requested a ORDI from Openreach on the 16th, awaiting the outcome. 

Something I have noticed is that most boardband sites, have my address incorrect, due to Openreach, Yet BT site have my correct address, when I search on there boardband system!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So got a reply,
Unfortunately this has been rejected by openreach as they do not recognise the new address.

Yet even sent the email from my local authority with my correct address.