Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

@Anonymous User 

Use the email address I provided several posts up.........

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - appreciate the address. Not quite what I meant by person but I'll give it a go

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hate to say there is no contact number for TV passes, Now TV only have a phone number for broadband.

If your wanting to talk with Now TV staff you have Live chat as the only option.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Just make sure to click “chat online” underneath ‘chat to an advisor’

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me to I have had 4 payments from 2 acc charged to my acc and need to speak to someone the robot thing does not help 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too as being charged too much can't find anyone to help

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Humper1 

Did you even read the comment I posted? 

Live chat

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Click “chat online” within the green box.

Customer service email

F927DE2F-FECA-4A5D-9F7E-255814F9D4B4.jpeg

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have new account no for this account  465935087626. 10/25  769 any future payments will be from this acc which is due Xmas day my daughter will pay on 29th plus why did some

One try ant take £62 out of my account it's not due till Xmas day. Plz sort this. Sara billington

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum. 

The post directly above yours find the email address for customer services........

0 Thanks
Davidelagrasse
Advocate

You cannot speak to someone because Bots are cheaper than real people, you can hide behind them and obfuscate until the cows come home. If they were totally confident that they were offering a first class service they would provide a useable help line. Snake o by any other name.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Davidelagrasse 

Three posts directly up from yours and you will

see the link which takes you to live chat…….