cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David141

Complaint and Contact issues

I have multiple issues, please advise.  

1. I raised a complaint about unexpected payments several weeks ago but haven't had a response.  

2. I keep receiving emails about a case saying I haven't responded to a message, but I've not received any message.  

3. Every time I try to call to discuss one of the above problems I get cut off after being on hold for about 15 minutes (I've tried different phones on different days) and can only get through to the TV Chat bot who can't help.  

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@David141 

The chat bot, is not great. Think it is meant to be designed to point you in the right direction. 

You can either fill out a complaints form (again no doubt) or call the broadband team, both are within this link below.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
David141

Tried both and get absolutely nowhere, this is without a doubt the WORST customer service I have ever experienced.

RoyB
Legend

@David141 

I don’t suppose it is the case that the message you haven’t responded to under issue 2 is the response you haven’t received to issue 1? 😛

I would expect the emails under issue 2 would quote the message you haven’t responded to, and you would see it if you scrolled down one of them far enough.

But if this is not the case, then I would respond to one of them, at least, asking for the message you never saw to be re-sent.

The Nowbot is excellent when you have a problem that can be solved by reading something in the Help that you have never looked for, or looked for but never found, as it will direct you there very reliably.

The trouble is that there are a vast number of customer issues that can’t be dealt with that way, and the Nowbot is appalling at recognising these and guiding customers to Live Chat accordingly 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
David141

I would guess that you are correct that the message I haven't responded to is the message I am waiting for, but impossible to tell as it's not referenced on contained in the email.  I have tried replying back but not had a reply.  

They need to make it easier to get to the bot (for Broadband customers) and then getting to live chat.  They also need to improve the phone experience as there are WAY to many options.  

I have sent a separate email and finally got through on the phone and have asked for a Manager call back, fingers crossed I get somewhere.