Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Errors 6003

Hi @SPIRITF

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Nush
Observer

Re: Device limit reached?!

Hi I have gone to my device I have always used to watch now tv and it says I have reached my allowance. Can you check this for me as I'm not using another device. 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Device limit reached?!

@Nush wrote:

Hi I have gone to my device I have always used to watch now tv and it says I have reached my allowance. Can you check this for me as I'm not using another device. 

@Nush

To check the number of devices (maximum of 4no permitted) on your account, just go to the NowTV website, click on My Account towards the top right of the page, enter your correct user name & password, then on the drop down options shown, select Manage Devices.

Once you have reached the four device permitted limit, you are then only normally allowed to delete one old & add one new device in a calendar month. 

tiko105
Advocate

Re: Remove device limit restriction

i would also like to add my part in saying please remove the restriction of four devices we as a big family watch on diffrent devices from diffrent rooms not all at once so yea even if you increase the number to say 8 devices and limit to 4 that can watch at once cause i dont know anyone who would use all 8 at once

0 Thanks
philip_yates2
Advocate

now tv error code 6003

i have this error code on my tv screen and wont let me watch sky sports i only have one device active and that is the now tv box and i have a weekly pass active so i want to watch liverpool v everton tonight so can you sort it out asap thanks

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: now tv error code 6003

@philip_yates2

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can do something for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

slowloris123
Advocate

Re: Device limit too restrictive.

The question asked was not about managing devices it was about the fact that Now TV unlike Netflix and Amazon have this ridiculous set up of only being able to register 4 devices. We have Netflix and can register god knows how many devices but can only stream on 2 at any time (so no buffering issues), this is the same with Amazon Prime. Most households these days can probabaly count up to 8 and beyond the devices that they have to stream media on. I suspect the real reason why Now TV will not change this is that if households can register unlimited devices there will be a slow march away from Sky and towards Now TV and at £20 a month for basic Sky package without movies and only £16.98 for both Entertainment (all be it only 11 of the most popular channels which is fine for us) and Movies on Now TV it doesn't take a genious to realise that unlimited device registration will not arrive very soon. As a final note we have 2 Now TV accounts 1 for Entertainment and the other for Movies allowing us 4 streams at any time and have had this for 18months. I recently calculated how much per month this had cost, answer £10.38 per month. What do you reckon the chances are that we will be transferring to Sky in the future ???

0 Thanks
thomas1992

Re: DEVICE LIMIT

i had no choice but have to delete my 4 devices because my details leaked due to an annoying nephew but if i ring the now tv team will they give me two devices so i can continue my subscripion im currently without my now tv and game of thrones is about to start and that is why i bought it please any suggestions

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (between 08:00-24:00Hrs), preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

thomas1992

can you make a change so you can change the 4 devices morethan one a month because its left me now without my now tv andim paying for this and have no nowtv week 2

thanks

tom

0 Thanks