cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catch up tv

Please could you tell me why the new leathel weapon series that started Friday on itv is not on catch up tv
7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Is that on the itv hub? Since that is a third party app, (made by itv) you would have to ask them.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh right thank you I’m new to this and have no idea how it works
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries! It took me a while to get used to it as well when i got a nowtv box. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m loving the now tv box after leaving sky but disappointed with the fact that the catch up tele is not very good that’s the only thing I miss about sky
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User WElcome to the forum. Unfortunately due to rights restrictions ITV aren't able to add Lethal Weapon catch-up episodes to the ITV Hub on a number of devices, including NOW TV boxes.

You'd either need to watch the episodes live or use the ITV Hub on a PC/Mac via their website, iPhone/iPad app, Xbox 360 app, Apple TV app or Samsung Smart TVs with built in app to catch-up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I get Friday night's lethal weapon on its catchup

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you're using the NOW TV box then unfortunately Lethal Weapon isn't available on the ITV Hub due to rights restrictions, you'd need to use the ITV Hub on a different device. It's available to watch on 

Xbox (via the app)
- iPhones/iPads (via the app)
- PC/Mac (via the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers)
- Samsung TVs 2012
- Apple TVs