cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

bank account

I have just set up a now tv account everything going fineI live in a shared house another resident has a now tv box but does not have access to a bank account.can I use by card to set up his account or is it only 1 account per cardI've known him for ...

New broadband contract

HILooking to take out a contract for broadband and landline. Advertised at £25.00 but when you go to sign up it increases to £35.99.Am I doing something wrong?  

Newbie question on purchasing and devives

Hi, I used NOW a number of years ago for the first time, and i've forgotten things. I'd be grateful for help. AIMSTo purchase a week of F1To  allow me to watch it on either my Apple TV or my PC - without paying twice. Could someone just outline what ...

Payment Issues

My monthly payment was due on the 13th of the month, but taken late and is still showing as pending on my bank account. However, my NowTV account shows that it's paid. I'm confused. Any ideas?

Uniays 50% off disocunt

Hi there, I have signed up to Now TV under the impression that I will receive 50% discount, as advertised on UniDays. Stated on UniDays is that the discount is automatically applied once signed up. However, on my billing it states that I will be char...

Unauthorised payment

I was charge £11.99 for movie passi don’t use this service anymore How can I delete all my data and credit card details now tv hold my credit cards details which I don’t use very often, I have been charge for service which I don’t use (don’t know how...