cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

FREE PASSES

I chatted to your help 27 Nov about my remote not working and was advised to purchase new remote. i bought new remote and stick as i could not purchase separately. The stick came with free one month passes i do not see them on my account please advis...

Resolved! Unable to cancel passes.

Hi,I want to cancel my SktSports Pass and HD upgrade pass but can't. On the Passes and Vouchers page I get this message: "We're having trouble displaying your PassesPlease wait a moment and try again." The problem is if I can't see the pass I can't c...

Resolved! Cancelling account - Moving out

I have tried multiple times - not able to call. Live chat doesn't work. No Email. I need to cancel my account as I'm moving out in a week or so due to some urgent personal reasons and don't want to continue paying for the connection when I'm not usin...

Account cancellation

Dear Sirs,I opened an account On the 6th Dec and cancelled within 2 hours without watching anything at all as I found that this service is not what I am looking for.Can you please confirm that I will get a full refund as this is clearly within the 14...

Bought new TV but still can't get Now TV

Old TV suddenly stopped showing now tv as "device no longer supports now TV....."  Bought new TV and gues what "device no longer supports now tv. TV is Samsung 7 series, crystal uhd smart tv with Tizen.  Our broadband provider is EE and we use an EE ...

Unauthorised Payment

I haven’t used any passes in a while (at least a few months) and I noticed a payment had been taken from my account, and then when I looked back I noticed two separate payments for £9.99 and £3.00 every month around 2 days apart around the 10th of th...

Payment not taken

Recently joined now tv two months of payment haven’t been taken moneys in bank but haven’t taken it out my bank any way I can get this sorted ? As been told WiFi etc will be turned off in next 7 days if not payed ?

Resolved! Payment not taken

I updated my credit card details a couple of months ago, and have now just discovered that neither the Nov payment or the December payment has actually been taken out even though my payment details are correct and I have funds available, and I am bei...