cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Just Signed Up

Hi,Four days ago I signed up online for Super Fibre broadband at £25 per month.  I did first speak to an adviser about the 4th July 2023 price increase shown on the plans webpage and he assured me that this would not apply to any new member signing u...

Pal by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

TV Sports Account Not Working

I opted for Sky Streaming. Funds were taken in April. Today I was denied access.  Checking the billing, NOW claimed payment failed. Nothing to do with balances available. It seemed that they no longer had my card details, so I re-entered them.  How a...

PaulCo by Mentor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 thanks

Sky email

Hello,  I signed up for a 'free 7 day’ trial, how ever I was charged £6.99 and at the time of setting up I was sent an email from Sky telling me that my password had been changed from a device in Bolton UK, however I live in Kent?I checked with sky a...

Josh000 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Late payment - account has funds

I'm typing this on behalf of my 71 year old Dad, who I set up the account for, he received an email (email address was iffy, but the phone number was legit) , email address looks odd ([email removed]), he doesn't have any sky subscriptions via Now, a...

Cooling-off period right

Hi,I signed up for a 6 month minimum term plan just to watch Inside No. 9, but since it doesn't have subtitles I want to cancel. I understand there's a cooling-off right of 14 days, but people on the chat can't seem to help me with that. Regards 

Devices Deletion

Hi all now have made it easier for you to delete devices by signing out of all devices in your account devices section.

sb64 by Scholar 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks

card payment **Fixed**

I had an issue in the fact I couldn't cancel my card that was having money taken for a subscription, tried all sorts but got nowhere, and nearly £30 per month was taken. Every time I went to cancel no joy!Apparently, Nowtv is owned by Sky Broadcaster...

Device Limit

I’m getting an error message that I can’t watch as too many devices. I’ve gone to my account, looked at devices logged in and nothing else is currently online. Left it the 10 mins no update. Removed my now tv stick from other tv in case but no update...

How do I find my landline number ?

Can anyone help me on where I can find my home phone number ?, I've been through all my messages and not one mentions it and I don't have a phone that I can plug in, I only use it for broadband. I'm looking at packages with other suppliers but they'r...