cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Customer Service Hits New Low

This is just unbelievable!!I received an email on Wednesday that told me that a complaint I'd made had been open to 8 weeks and offering be a number to call if I had questions, and boy, do I have questions! When I called it, it just turned out to be ...

petecc by Scholar 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Just joined Sports.I paid £26 payment

I just paid and authorised payment in banking app. And it's saying I need a membership. I just bought sports membership. This is crazy. I was lured in with a £26 offer which is now asking 34? Please help.  

Help12 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Payments made but no access to memberships

When trying to watch a film through Sky NOW tv Cinema- which I has bought and added to my membership in December 2022. I was presented with a screen telling me I needed to buy a membership. Confused, as I was under the impression that I already had t...

Resolved! Charges

Why am I being charged £3 or 3.99? It says as the reference billing help. But I actually haven’t had any help

sports

I have a spopets package with you. on my nowtv box is says I need to add package to account and add pin to pay. I have done this with correct pin. I also set up new pin to log in to pay for subscription. I logged into my newts account one compute and...

Resolved! Can't join nowtv

I am a new user trying to open a membership for the Sports package. I don't already have an account but I cannot find how to join. On the sign in page, I click the "Not a member? Join In" option and it takes me to a page with membership deals. I choo...

Sports Membership prices

I have a sports membership (£34.99) that I started paying on 22nd July. I have now seen that there is a discounted offer for it. Is it possible for me to cancel my membership and move to the discounted one? Or will the offer not be available for me?

GB45 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 thanks

Watchlist Limits

Hi, sorry if this is a repeat of question someone else has already asked I am partially sighted and struggle to read/search thingsI recently deleted a lot of my watchlist and now have 8 items but nowtv says I have reached my limit if I try to add som...

Resolved! Impossible to activate a new broadband service

Hi,I'm trying to activate the request for a new broadband service, but the website always stops at my debit card AFTER it takes £1 from my account. I have tried it several times and every time the debit card is accepted, £1 is taken out from my accou...

SofiaR by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks