cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clare170580
First Poster

Re: account problems

Hi

My movie pass payment could not be taken as I've had a new card and hadn't registered it before the payment was due. I have updated the new details as the email told me to and I should have been given the option to restart pass or to buy another one. The buy now pass link is there however when i click on it nothing happens? No page loads....just nothing so I am unable to buy another pass. Can anyone fix this for me? Thanks

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @clare170580

Thanks for your post.

Can you please tell me which device you're using to re-purchase the pass? Does it come up with any error message? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
markhoppy1987
First Poster

im having account problems i cant enter my account on my ps4 or andriod and ive pu the details in but  it wont appected it. Also im got a sky sports pass at moment and i cant watch due this. 

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @markhoppy1987

Sorry to hear that Smiley Sad

I'll get this looked into with our technical team. Please keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
DebbieS1
Occasional Poster

I received a message to say my subscription was not renewed as they could not take payment.

I logged into my account yesterday and it said I could have next month for £1 and then £6.99 after that for the Entertainment pass, I paid the £1 which has gone out of my bank.

I have now received another message today to say the same thing - subscription not renewed.

What is happening please?!

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Hi @DebbieS1

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you're having problems with your account.  I would suggest logging into https://watch.nowtv.com/ and have a look to see if your passes are showing up correctly under My Passes.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
DebbieS1
Occasional Poster

There are no passes showing in my ai

---Insert Reply Above This 
0 Thanks
sarasamson
Occasional Poster

Hi, I'm having real problems with NowTV. Signed up for 30 day free trial, got confirmation but then when I started watching a film it said I needed up update / configure SilverLight which I did. Then when I tried to login again, it said that I had already had my 30 day trial and it had taken £9.99 payment from my account. There is no live chat available or option to email customer service either. There was last night. but now it's disappeared. Hence posting on this board. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sarasamson,

sounds like you might had already had an account, which is why you've been told you've already had a trial. We'll need to take a look for you. I've sent you an email with a request for more information.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
sarasamson
Occasional Poster

Hi, I have emailed info as requested to the email address supplied by NowTV
but have heard nothing back now for 4 days.

Thanks.

0 Thanks