cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RWarwick1
Advocate

Re: Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

I am so annoyed, my phone line has been dead for days and I cannot get any help from NowTV.  There live chat doesn't work, the bot is useless and how on earth is there not a phone number to contact somebody?  This is disgraceful!

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

0 Thanks
RingRingRing
Mentor

And the only reply you get off the forum is from other users, like this
one, the whole things a joke. Get out as soon as you can.
JackDeLadd

0 Thanks
RWarwick1
Advocate

Quick, write this down its their number 0800 759 1177 they remove it

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RWarwick1 @SF2013 @RingRingRing 

To keep this simple and straight forward.

The phone number is ONLY for broadband customers. 

For TV passes you have Live chat. 

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@RingRingRing you'll only get answers here from other users as that's the point of the community, much like other internet based businesses - GiffGaff and Voxi being other examples.

ukbobboy
Legend

@RingRingRing 

Well Mr RingRing De Ladd

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and, in a free society,  you can spend your money with whomsoever you wish to.  However, your implied accusation, which could be unsubstantiated, bears some explanation so that others reading your post can make an informed decision.

But since you have failed to offer anything then you should not be surprised if your post is roundly ignored.

Be at peace

Saint Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

0 Thanks
RingRingRing
Mentor

Very interesting,,, i have never made any communication on this Forum for
well over 2 years , which is about the time i was a happy Now TV customer,
and now on this day,, for some unknown reason, my inbox is a buzz with
banter,,,,, people seam to have to much time on their hands,,,, but if
the fault is indeed mine,,, then please except my apologies,, i will look
into the problem.

G Brown
0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RingRingRing 

When you post to a thread, the software automatically sets you to Follow the thread, so that you get copies of any further postings that are made to it, and this is what is happening for you now.

It does this because it assumes you remain interested in the topic; and it is unable to distinguish between those who actually want to engage with the ongoing topic, and those who just want to leave a one-time write-only rant and be off.

Though you can always Unfollow the thread at any time, of course.

The limitations of the Community are set out in the description of it; yes, it is peer-to-peer, but we endeavour to fill in some of the gaps in the NowTV support structure.

NowTV won’t really be all grown up until you can get telephone support for the streaming services; this is something that BT have recognised, and so they provide this. But then BT have more of an ongoing relationship with their customers; even though they offer the same hop-on hop-off service as NowTV direct, their customers don’t tend to get into the same unholy tangles with billing as some direct NowTV customers do.

NowTV also need to do something about the frequent, and often bizarre, breaks in service for certain customers, or on certain devices, or what-have-you, that plague the service.

But this is a leading-edge service, boldly going where no service has gone before, and the leading edge is often the bleeding edge. Taken all in all, this is a much more complicated operation than Sky, very much cheaper, and thus perhaps a little underfunded.

Hmmm; maybe NowTV could offer a service boost, £3-5 a month, that brings you a phoneline you can contact, funded by that boost? Now there’s an idea......

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂