cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TK1
Advocate

When should I cancel if I want to use Broadband by the end of April?

When should I cancel if I want to use Broadband by the end of April since I move out in April?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TK1 

You’re just asking customers of NOW on here. See the link to the purpose of the forum.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

Depends, are you moving to another property where you are taking NOW with you? If not are you moving to a property on the OpenReach network?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@TK1 

Ideally, don’t cancel at all; instead, choose a new broadband supplier who can connect you by the end of April, and let them handle the cancelling of Now.

You can choose and contact your new supplier anytime from now onwards, but if you delay doing that, ensure you do it at least three weeks before your planned activation date. 

Note however that if you are still under a yearly contract with Now, and they could have supplied you with broadband at your new address, then they may charge you an early termination fee 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.