commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Please cancel my subscription

@Luke89 wrote:

I would like to cancel 

Hi @Luke89

you can do that by going to the following page on the NowTV website

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

after pressing cancel for the appropriate pass follow the dialogues all the way to the end. You should then receive an email within a few hours of cancelling (usually straightaway) . Also when you reach the end if you press the button to take you back to the passes and vouchers page. You should be able to see that the pass has been cancelled

remember each pass type that you have must be cancelled separately

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Luke89
Occasional Poster

Thank you 

0 Thanks
Michelle04
First Poster

@Luke89 wrote:

Thank you 

When will this be affective

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Michelle04 wrote:

@Luke89 wrote:

Thank you 

When will this be affective

Hi @Michelle04 What is this you are talking about? Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
Loganc99
First Poster

Payments have been coming out of my account and I don’t use now tv 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
octav
First Poster

I want my sbscription cancel please,

0 Thanks
BradleyCobb21
First Poster

Hi i want to cancel my nowtv cinema subscription but i cannot. my subscripiton was meant to be paid today but i do not have the money to pay for it right now and i tried cancelling it a couple of days ago but i still got the email about the payment. Nnd know what im guessing will happen is that when i get paid £9.99 wil be taken out of my account instantley and i dont want that to happen becuase i do not want to use this service anymore.

any help will be appreciated.

0 Thanks
Fuming88
First Poster

Tried cancelling mine twice online and it will not allow me to and I can’t seem to contact anyone with regards to this. Absolutely disgusted at this company they 

0 Thanks
Hobbit123
First Poster

Please cancel as I have been paying twice since I have had the box and am not happy about it