cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payed and can’t watch

So I’m absolutely furious and once this month is up I certainly will be cancelling every single aspect of now tv. Not only off my devices but my partners, kids, grandparents. My whole family will be cancelling. So after being charged today for the now tv entertainment pass I can’t watch because it says I can’t add a device till next month. So after the bill being payed today it now can’t be watched. What an absolute shambles. You’ve basically stole my money then don’t give me access to watch the programmes I and my family would like to watch. I have been a long, loyal paying customer to now tv and to now not be able to after paying is absolutely disgusting. I’ve tried live chat. Got absolutely nothing from that as it isn’t working during pandemic. If someone could sort this I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Is the Pass on a new stick that you can’t install because you already have six devices, or you have used up your three swaps for the month?

Because if not, you can still watch the Pass on your existing devices.

Rather than making lots of swaps in a month though, and thus running out, I would swap the devices from TV to TV, which them being Sticks makes much easier that when it was boxes.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.