cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachW

Moving a couple of miles down the road and want to know can I move my Now TV/Broadband with me ?

I am moving in a couple of weeks from one rented home to another, will only be a couple of miles as the crow flies and will be under the same local dialing code. Can I simply just move the account rather than cancelling and setting up a new one ?  Also, if this is possible, what would be the timescale ?

2 REPLIES 2
redchiz1
Champion 2

You need to check if the service is available at your new address, however local it may be. Have a look at the help article here and follow the links for a contact number. 

RoyB
Legend

@RachW 

And yes, if you follow the link that @redchiz1 has kindly supplied, you will find that when you move you get to keep the same account - no matter how far you move - as long as Now can supply you at your new address. Which is not always the case; but they will let you leave your contract penalty-free if they can’t,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.