Not applicable

Live chat

How do I get intouch with live chat to cancel now tv

44 REPLIES 44
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to cancel your pases yourself by logging into your account on the nowtv website and click on My Account > "Passes and Vouchers" where you should see a cancel button next to each active pass that you have.

Click on the cancel button and follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the green thumbs up message that you have cancelled your pass (maybe take a screenshot for future proof).

Once you have cancelled a pass you should get an email confirmation from nowtv within 3 hours.

If you have more than one pass, then you will have to cancel them individually.

Should there be no cancel button under My Account > Passes then double check you haven't used multiple accounts, where looking at your playback device nowtv login account details and email address accounts with any nowtv correspondence might point you in the right direction.

If still struggling to cancel your passes or you wish to have your bank card details removed from the nowtv database, then contact live chat on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You took payment out off bank .It shouldn't come out till 30 the November can you put payment back please 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

You took payment out off bank .It shouldn't come out till 30 the November can you put payment back please 

This seems to be sorted @Anonymous User I'm glad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't watch now tv now  os movie my account  or I will take it all the way

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After I cancelled cinema pass trial 2 weeks agoyou took £11.99 on the 24 th may

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so I want the £11.99 back in my bank account asap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, I've tried email [email removed] but it's not getting anywhere the case id 07185206 you took a payment from my partners account of £8.99 on the 22/5/2020 ending in 0027 which he does not have an account with you and I'm the account holder and you took one from my too ending in 0021  on 27/4/02020 which is for entertainment package which I don't have would like this to be looked into as I only have broadband and cinema pass which I've had since joined. I have cancelled direct debit at my bank so I would like this sorted so it does not happen anymore thank miss j O'Brien.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Miss J (aka Hobo)

Customer to customer, your best bet is to follow the complaint instructions on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-complaint-tv-options

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my account. I am unable to do so using the website and my Now Tv account. It does not give me the option. I have tried several times. I have also emailed your customer service requesting same.

I am being charged every month on a continual basis for a service I do not avail of. 

Please cancel my account going forward.