Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem as others. I cant cancel my subscription and now I had been charged. I would like to cancel my nowtv account and have a refund!  

Please refer to my above post...

0 Thanks
Ryan-R
Expert 3

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for joining us on our Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble cancelling your subscription. But I'll help you out 🙂

I've just sent you an email so if you could reply to that we'll move on from there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i carnt cancel my subscription , its driving me mad !!  I thought i had already done this only to discover  i have been charged  for the last 3  mths ,  of which my now box has not even been conected!!!!!!!!!!HELP

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant cancel my entertainment package

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can help resolve issues re cancelling.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Ryan-R
Expert 3

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting!

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out.

Keep an eye out for that 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone help me cancel my subscription

0 Thanks
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue and have been trying for MONTHS! TO RESOLVE THIS!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How the he'll can you guys get away with this?
You've been direct debiting me for idk how long. Up until yesterday I thought I'd unsubscribed months ago as the website says I have no subscription! I rarely check my direct debit status as I trust no criminal goings on can be going on.
But reading all these complaints has mystified me as to why you lot haven't been locked up!
Why the he'll do individuals have to contact you to get things cancelled in this way??
I will cancel my direct debit, then let the authorities deal with you. Outrageous!
0 Thanks