cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will10
First Poster

Re: How to redeem 3 month entertainment pass

Iv just purchased a now TV from Argos with a free 3 month pass,but its only saying a month why is this and how do I stop it automatically taking money out of the bank as I would prefer to buy the vouchers thankyou
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @will10

If you have a look at this post earlier on in the thread it advises about the 1 month issue your reporting to us.

Regarding the other question, The only way to stop the system taking payment from your bank would be to apply another voucher to your account, this can be applied when you are in your final month of any offer.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
rob29
Occasional Poster

Thanks, but this doesnt answer the question.

I also purchased a 3 month pass, but the code only gave me 1 month. The method you describe is useful, but only to see that i am now going to be charged for month 2 of my 'free' 3 months. So the question still stands, how to i claim the 'free' 2nd and 3rd months (which i paid for when i purchased the Now TV box).

Any help gratefully received. 

Cheers

Rob 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @rob29,

The NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

What do you see?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

rob29
Occasional Poster

Hiya, thanks for the help.

It says:

"You're getting 11 pay TV channels and over 250 Box Sets. Just £6.99 a month.
Apply a voucher

Your next payment is: £6.99

Due on: 30 Jun 2017 "

Based on your helpful screenshot i would have expected it to say  "offer started on (around mid may), expires on (mid august?)"

Cheers, Rob 

0 Thanks
Champion 5

Hi @rob29,

Try submtting your voucher pass code again...

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Dawnq
Occasional Poster

I bought a now tv box from Asda and it says there is a 3 month entertainment pass included. I have  put the code in and it seems to be only for one month. How do I get the other 2 months? Thanks

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dawnq

A quick question, when you checked the duration of the entertainment pass did you use a moble device using the nowtv app ?

Have you tried going to the nowtv website homepage with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes and click on the down arrow below the entertainment cancel button where it should say something like you are on an offer where it gives an offer commencement date and next due payment date. 

Dawnq
Occasional Poster

I have done that and it says I am free till mid July, this cost £1, then my next offer begins. This ends mid august. As I said , I purchased a box which said 3 months free. This only looks like one month. How do I get the other 2 ?
0 Thanks
Champion 5

Hi @Dawnq,

Have you tried applying the voucher again? As @schnapps has already mentioned, in order to confirm the actual duration of multiple month passes, here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends On' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sports)?

What dates do you see?

Cheers