cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like to remove my bank details as i have never had an account but am being charged for three accounts every month
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remove my nowtv service and close my account

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

In the Community, no-one can hear you scream.

Or no-one with any power to do anything, at least.

To permanently leave NowTV, proceed as here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to cancel my subscription with you altogether

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Almost unbelievably, I have anticipated your request in the posting above yours.

Just follow the instructions given there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I please cancel my passes and stop taking money out of my bank. I haven't used it for a long time

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

You cancel your passes for yourself by going to My Account/Passes & vouchers, and cancelling each one in turn.

For each, make sure you get right through the four cancel steps, and check afterwards that there is no future payment date still set on the Pass.

If there is, you haven’t quite managed to cancel it; have another go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I remove my payment details

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I have answered this six times on the last two pages, including here.

I don’t blame you for not looking at all 150 pages, though 😜

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel my Now TV account and have all payment details removed from this account.

you need to make this process easier.

Kind regards

Vicky