cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear it's due to a cancellation. I can see this was resolved via livechat which is great. If you have any further queries get in touch on livechat or here.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have 2 accounts opened on NOW tv.

I was wondering if I could delete one.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll email you shortly to get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also request that my account be deleted. Please email me with instructions.

It's unusual, frustrating and a little suspicious that we're not able to completely delete our own accounts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, not great that it's down to cancelling but I guess I can still help 🙂 Keep an eye out for an e-mail. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I would also like to delete my account and have my CC details removed from this site. Please email me as you have done with others on this forum.

thank you,

npc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - You've taken money for a "sky cinema month pass" for 2 or 3 months in a row now and we didn't ask for it - I've checked all 3 devices I'm registered on and none of them even have a "sky cinema" or now TV app so I literally have no idea where or how this has happened.

I also can't delete my account or cancel my payments or remove my card details and I'd like to do all of that and have a refund on the past 2 or 3 payments you've taken in error.

I've aleady cancelled the "subscription" element of the cineman pass but this isn't enough.

Help.

R

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi - You've taken money for a "sky cinema month pass" for 2 or 3 months in a row now and we didn't ask for it - I've checked all 3 devices I'm registered on and none of them even have a "sky cinema" or now TV app so I literally have no idea where or how this has happened.

I also can't delete my account or cancel my payments or remove my card details and I'd like to do all of that and have a refund on the past 2 or 3 payments you've taken in error.

I've aleady cancelled the "subscription" element of the cineman pass but this isn't enough.

Help.

R

Something similar appears to be happening to me. Yesterday evening, I received an email saying that I had subscribed to Sky Cinema 14 day trial, despite not even requesting it at any stage on my Account.

Now I see that despite cancelling my Entertainment pass free trial last week, I have been charged an additional 10 pence on my credit card.

It is probably best to get my account details deleted under GDPR rules, but with eveything that has been goind on, it may be better for me to contact the appropriate regulator about every bit of dodgy nonsense that NowTV has done over the past few days. I will also be contacting my Credit card company to see what can be done about the unauthorised NowTV debits.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I usually only buy week pass for F1 as only sport I watch,recently I bought a month pass as this would cover 4 races,so I thought good value.After the month was over dodgy now TV auto enrolled me onto o monthly subscription! this never happened with week pass.im totally angry with them frustrated that no way to contact them! only there 'DENIAL BOT' that has very limited subgect choices intended to prevent contact and complaints! £33 wasted because of now TVs greed be careful folks.x