Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Forgot to cancel, refund?

@Jademellor 

Use the link I provided to get onto Live chat. They might be able to assist. 

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Legend

@fletcher16  @gavs82008 

Yeah Fletch

I'm in the same age group, grooving to my favourite tunes, but will "stand strong" with you.

Standing Strong (Older).jpg

Fight the Power.

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Louisa99
Advocate

I had the same thing happen to me I was sure I had cancelled. But instead of finding out straight away I wasn't informed of the money being taken from my account and only found out 4 months later. I requested a refund as I hadn't used ti since the week trial. As I am 16 and informed them of this I have been granted the last months worth of money back and am waiting on this process now. However, I do feel that I have been slightly cheated with this as I wasn't notified of the transactions going on and therefore didn't know. Also, it can surely be seen that I did not use my account for the months I was charged for. This process doesn't seem right as I have now lost £40 and at my age I really need that money. I feel that surely there could be a better refund system for this. Or at least being granted some more time to use the subscription which I never used as I thought I had cancelled and at least get my money's worth - of course this wouldn't even be ideal but at this point i'm absolutely gutted by what I have lost.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Louisa99 

Try send an email to customer support. Hopefully Now TV staff can work something out for you.

0ECDDBC0-5682-4062-A879-D54C18F22CF1.jpeg

0 Thanks
Louisa99
Advocate

@gavs82008 

Thank you I will try that now.

Starling54
Advocate

this is exactly what happened to me. I thought I cancelled at Xmas but it turns out I had cancelled the "boost" but was unaware that it was auto-renewing. I found out today from my bank account that they have taken £33.99 pcm for four months without me realising. Live chat have refunded the latest payment but I am still over £100 down despite not using the service or being aware I had it 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Starling54 

The £33.99 is the price of the Sports membership. 

Each membership is completely separate you’ll have to go into your account / passes to ensure every membership has been cancelled.

Keep trying on live chat or drop customer support an email (address in below picture).

EB4CD9EF-2560-4699-84B4-2D8673193252.jpeg

0 Thanks